Wednesday 26 May 2010

Professor Earns $120k Teaching Online New article from The Chronicle of Higher Educationabout an online education program at a community college. The...

Wow!  Where
can I sign up?  I would love to teach in a program like that.  First of all, I like working from
my computer.  Sort of.  My back does hurt after while.  I do enjoy working one on one with
students.  It is easy online.  The only disadvantage is that you never meet your students, and
sometimes it's hard to explain concepts over the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To what degree were the U.S., Great Britain, Germany, the USSR, and Japan successful in regards to their efforts in economic mobilization during the...

This is an enormous question that can't really be answered fully in this small space. But a few generalizations can be made. Bo...