Tuesday 11 May 2010

List five differences in Crusoe's surroundings before and after shipwreck in Robinson Crusoe.

Before
Crusoe's shipwreck, he has access to other human beings, clothing, shelter, weapons, tools, and
food and drink. In the period immediately after his shipwreck, he has none of these things, as
detailed in the following passage:

I began to look round
me, to see what kind of place I was in, and what was next to be done; and I soon found my
comforts abate, and that, in a word, I had a dreadful deliverance; for I was wet, had no clothes
to shift me, nor anything either to eat or...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To what degree were the U.S., Great Britain, Germany, the USSR, and Japan successful in regards to their efforts in economic mobilization during the...

This is an enormous question that can't really be answered fully in this small space. But a few generalizations can be made. Bo...