Wednesday 19 September 2012

What is the importance of music in your life?

My entire
extended family is musical--literally, all 27 of them.  I long ago figured out my role is
audience.  I love music, I enjoy it when it's on, I appreciate it when it's done well, I worship
to it in church, but I don't play it regularly in my home or my car or on my person.  I do play
it in my classroom (soundtracks, no words) during work or quiet time, but that's about it.  I
love what it does, which is move me, but I find I am more moved by words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To what degree were the U.S., Great Britain, Germany, the USSR, and Japan successful in regards to their efforts in economic mobilization during the...

This is an enormous question that can't really be answered fully in this small space. But a few generalizations can be made. Bo...