Monday 29 March 2010

I need an outline for my term paper about national identity in Things Fall Apart.

Hi,
hamada:

I don't exactly know your specific topic or thesis, but
here's what I would highlight in terms of major points.


I. In , national identity is clearly
passed down through the male patriarchy by:

A.
 Titles

B. Yam production


C. Wrestling matches


D. Accumulation of cowries


E. Numbers of wives, male children, and their
obis.

II. Identity is agrarian


A. Survival of male children - high importance


B. Cultivation of...

class="gray-bar php-paywall-exclude-count" style="width:
93%">

No comments:

Post a Comment

To what degree were the U.S., Great Britain, Germany, the USSR, and Japan successful in regards to their efforts in economic mobilization during the...

This is an enormous question that can't really be answered fully in this small space. But a few generalizations can be made. Bo...