Friday 11 January 2013

What do you think are the popular trends in the music industry today? What do you think are the popular trends in the music industry today?

Aside
from the changes in how music is delivered, as mentioned above, it seems to me there is a
consistent move back in time.  Songs being remade or reworked--often even by the original
artist--has become a popular form of current music.  I guess I should be thankful, 'cause I seem
pretty "hip" and "cool" when I know some of the latest songs.  They don't
have to know I simply remember the songs from high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To what degree were the U.S., Great Britain, Germany, the USSR, and Japan successful in regards to their efforts in economic mobilization during the...

This is an enormous question that can't really be answered fully in this small space. But a few generalizations can be made. Bo...