Monday 26 December 2011

What changes would you make to improve your community and our society?

The answer
to this depends on how much power I have in this imaginary scenario.  Do I have the power to
alter how people think?  Do I have the power to get any law that I want passed?  There is a
large gap between what I would like to change and what I actually have the power to
change.

If I had a great deal of power over the way people think, I would
make two changes.  I would first change peoples minds so that everyone cared a great deal about
their...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To what degree were the U.S., Great Britain, Germany, the USSR, and Japan successful in regards to their efforts in economic mobilization during the...

This is an enormous question that can't really be answered fully in this small space. But a few generalizations can be made. Bo...