Sunday 11 December 2011

What are some tips on writing an essay for my teachers this teachers day? What are some tips on writing an essay for my teachers this teachers day?

Why not
write about some ways teachers have made a difference in your life?  Your thesis could be
something like: My teachers made me who I am today.  Then you could explain how they encouraged
you, taught you key skills or were there to listen.  Think about how your teachers have made an
impact, and share some personal anecdotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To what degree were the U.S., Great Britain, Germany, the USSR, and Japan successful in regards to their efforts in economic mobilization during the...

This is an enormous question that can't really be answered fully in this small space. But a few generalizations can be made. Bo...