Monday 30 November 2009

What is the easiest instrument to learn? Here are some 'listed' easy instruments that can help you in your decision; clarinet, trombone, double...

I have
tried to learn the piano, the guitar, and the clarinet, and I have found all of them not only
difficult but frustrating--but that's probably because I'm not cut out to be a musician. Some
people love guitars and can be happy sitting and strumming chords for hours at a time. I found
the fingering especially difficult because there are so many strings and you have to press them
tightly. It's true that you can learn a few chords and then hum or sing to them--but this isn't
really "learning" an instrument. I only tried playing a recorder once in my entire
life, and I found that I could play songs with ease. It is indeed a simple and limited
instrument, but it makes a good starter, and it really is a respectable musical instrument. But
I have given up on myself entirely as far as learning any musical instrument is concerned. I
don't have that peculiar patience that most musicians seem to possess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To what degree were the U.S., Great Britain, Germany, the USSR, and Japan successful in regards to their efforts in economic mobilization during the...

This is an enormous question that can't really be answered fully in this small space. But a few generalizations can be made. Bo...