Saturday 4 June 2011

I need to write an argument essay on how the ideas Thoreau presents in "Where I lived, and what I lived for" can, or cannot help people understand and...

The
writing prompt isn't actually asking you a question. It is telling you to write a response that
explains why you think that Thoreau's piece is helpful to modern-day readers or not helpful
anymore. You are welcome to write a response that goes either way; however, I would recommend
writing an essay of support. More than likely, your reader/teacher is a fan of Thoreau, and you
might not want to antagonize a reader who will be giving you a grade afterward.


For your essay, I would use the...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To what degree were the U.S., Great Britain, Germany, the USSR, and Japan successful in regards to their efforts in economic mobilization during the...

This is an enormous question that can't really be answered fully in this small space. But a few generalizations can be made. Bo...