Monday 4 April 2011

How does music help us express our feelings in our lives?

Music
is a powerful force upon our feelings, and I would like to see more research done on the brain
chemistry of this. Music does not simply express our feelings. It can enhance them, alter them,
and bring them back to us, too.

To say that music expresses our feelings
suggests to me the ideas of reflecting and communicating our feelings. When I am happy, I tend
to play music in a major key, music that is upbeat, literally and figurativelyhappy music. When
I am sad, I tend to play music in a minor key, music that is sad or perhaps contemplative.
Sometimes I express myself by playing CDs, and...

href="http://www.openculture.com/2016/02/music-in-the-brain-scientists-finally-reveal-the-parts-of-our-brain-that-are-dedicated-to-music.html">http://www.openculture.com/2016/02/music-in-the-brain-sci...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To what degree were the U.S., Great Britain, Germany, the USSR, and Japan successful in regards to their efforts in economic mobilization during the...

This is an enormous question that can't really be answered fully in this small space. But a few generalizations can be made. Bo...