Sunday 8 March 2009

Autobiographical essay I have to write an autobiographical essay for my Human service class and the first page has to be briefly about biographical...

It might be
a cliche, but you could start by describing the situation into which you were born.  What was
going on in the country?  What was your family like?  How did your parents meet?  I would also
suggest describing the weather on your birthday ... It was a dark and stormy night .... :)  I
consider David Copperfield the perfect model for the beginning of an autobiography ... Whether
or not I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, these pages will
tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To what degree were the U.S., Great Britain, Germany, the USSR, and Japan successful in regards to their efforts in economic mobilization during the...

This is an enormous question that can't really be answered fully in this small space. But a few generalizations can be made. Bo...